First Choice and Thomson have made Free Child Places available on hundreds of holidays in destinations around the world for Summer 2014 . You can now take your first child on holiday with First Choice free of charge.
How do I find holidays with Free Child Places?
We’ve made it easy for you. Simply Click Here , search for your holiday and just look for the ‘free child place” in the results, found on hundreds of holidays, and make that family holiday even more memorable. If you want close to the beach, Premier or have other preferences which are important, be sure to check those boxes too when you search – remember First Choice holidays are all inclusive.
and look out for the Free Child Place in the search results.
There are some great offers on Holiday Villages, Family, Premier family and Budget holidays, Free Kids’ places are available across all of these holidays, all year round. Even better, they’re available for kids aged up to 16 years.
Your money goes further with First Choice SuneoClub holidays – new for Summer 2014. These breaks are easy on the wallet but go all out on the things that really make a holiday. That means freshly decked-out rooms, great food, and staff you’ll be on first-name terms with by the time check-out rolls around. Here’s how value holidays just got brighter…
Treating the kids to the time of their lives is a great feeling, and it’s even better when your holiday is affordable as well as exciting. Just look for the ‘kids go free’ logo, found on hundreds of holidays, and make that family holiday even more memorable. But don’t hang around, because they can go fast. Be sure to book your holiday as early as possible to secure your Free Child Place
Winter Ski Holidays with Free Kids Places, Chalets, Hotels
Take your children on a ski holiday for free. This winter there are free kids’ places on offer at many of Crystal Ski’s Chalets and hotels, plus self catering apartments all over Europe.
Ski Holidays – Free Child Places Crystal Ski Holidays Winter 2013 / 2014
Free Kids Offers – How it works
First Choice offer a number of free child places on selected holidays/dates. These are generally found on holidays departing outside of 12 weeks.
Hotels with Free Child Places
This is how the free child offer works:
- Free child places may be available for holidays that show the ‘Free Kids’ logo on the accommodation details pages
- Only the first child may qualify, who must share the room or apartment with at least two full-fare paying passengers
There are some restrictions on free child places:
- They cannot be combined with other special offers, including group discounts
- They may not be available for every type of accommodation on every departure date
- Free child places do not count towards occupancy
- The child’s age must comply with the age restrictions of the holiday, hotel or apartment
- Only one free child place can be claimed in any room or apartment
- You must pay for in-flight meals or premium service charge for the child if required, where applicable
- You must pay insurance charges, any optional meal or room supplements, aviation insurance, security charge and Air Passenger Duty
- You must pay for the sitting together option for the child if you require this
- If the first child is free, a second child still pays the second child price
- Normal deposit charges apply for each free child place and First Choice will deduct this sum from your total invoice