This beach-front hotel makes a great first impression. Step inside the lobby and futuristic-looking chrome lifts run up towards a huge, glass ceiling. As for the bedrooms, they’re just as plush – expect a contemporary set-up of white-and-chocolate linen, wooden floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Outside, there are four swimming pools, including one with water-slides and another, ‘silent’ pool that’s spot on for chilling out.
The scene-stealer, though, is the main pool – a lagoon-style one that’s so big it’s got bridges running across it. As for food, this place goes all out. As well as a big buffet restaurant, the Lara Beach is home to two à la cartes – an Italian place and a traditional Turkish option. Plus, you can get fresh pasta by the quiet pool, as well as fresh pizza in the Yoruk tent. If that hasn’t whetted your appetite, take a look at the hotel’s TripAdvisor reviews – the scores speak for themselves.
- Kids’ Club run by Thomson
- On the beach
- Pools with waterslides in summer
- UK operated kids’ club
- Free Child Places (subject to availability)
All Inclusive – Here’s what you get
Full Board. Snacks 09.00-24.00. Ice-cream 12.30-14.30 & 16.00-17.00, summer only. 1 visit per stay to the Italian or Turkish à la carte restaurants.
Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 09.00-24.00.
Sports and Activities
All are included except where indicated.
Rooms have a stylish modern feel. Standard rooms have twin or double beds and a child’s bed. All have a satellite TV, internet and a limited sea view. If you’re a larger group you can book a duplex room over 2 floors with a double bedroom, twin bedroom and a child’s bed. 1-bedroom family and single rooms are also available.
Sports & Activities
- Watersports*Opening Times: [09.00-18.00] With motorised* and non-motorised watersports. Charges apply for motorised watersports.
- Tennis*Opening Times: [07.00-20.00] Charges apply for lessons and equipment.
- Windsurfing*Opening Times: [09.00-18.00] You’ll need a licence for this.
- PlaygroundOpening Times: [10.00-17.00]
- Beach volleyball
- CanoesOpening Times: [09.00-18.00]
- Daytime entertainment programmeOpening Times: [10.00-17.00] Enjoy the full daytime entertainment programme provided. All the activities and times are displayed, just ask the entertainment team.
- Mini football
- Private pier*Opening Times: [07.00-18.00] Used for the à la carte restaurant on Monday evening, 7pm-9pm. During the summer months only.
- Table tennis
- Video games*
Food & Drink
- Italian à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [19.00-21.00] If you’d like to sample Italian cuisine, then try the many dishes available in the Bellini restaurant. One visit per stay is included.
- Themed eveningsOpening Times: [19.00-21.30]
- Turkish à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [19.00-21.00] If you’d like to try the local cuisine then visit the Turkish restaurant, Tugra. Enjoy more of the Country’s traditional dishes and experience their surroundings and way of life. One visit per stay is included.
- New Year’s Eve gala dinnerSee in the New Year in style and enjoy the special New Year’s Eve gala dinner.
- PatisserieOpening Times: [14.00-17.30]
- BarOpening Times: [09.00-24.00]
- Drink stationsOpening Times: [10.00-24.00]
- A la carte dining
- Kids’ dining
- Main buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-11.00, 12.30-14.30, 19.00-21.30] For breakfast, lunch and dinner. Offering international cuisine with kids’ menu. Diet and vegetarian meals available. Highchairs available.
- Snack barOpening Times: [12.30-15.30] Open during the summer months only.
- Thai à la carte restaurant*Opening Times: [19.00-21.00]
Health & Beauty
- Fitness centreOpening Times: [08.30-19.30]
- Hairdresser*Opening Times: [10.00-22.00] Whether its for a special occasion or you’d just like to try something new, why not treat yourself and take advantage of the qualified stylists.
- Health & beauty centre*Opening Times: [08.30-19.30]
- Spa*Opening Times: [08.30-19.30] Come and pamper yourself and take advantage of the many treatments available in the spa.
- Thomson Kids’ ClubOperated by our sister company. Available from May to October.
- Nightly evening entertainmentOpening Times: [20.30-24.00] If you like to keep your evenings busy and meet new people then the entertainment programme has something for everyone. Whether you enjoy bingo, karaoke, perhaps a live show or putting your mind to the test and taking part in a quiz then the entertainment programme is one not to be missed.
- Parent and toddler sessionsOpening Times: [10.00-17.00] A great way to spend time with the little ones, socialise and play with different toys. This is available at least 3 days a week, except July and August.
- PlayroomOpening Times: [10.00-17.00]
- Kids’ clubOpening Times: [10.00-17.00, 20.30-21.00] A great way for the kids to meet new people and take part in lots of activities. This is definitely one to keep them entertained.
- 3 PoolsOpening Times: [07.00-18.00] Make a splash in any of the pools available. With sunbeds, mattresses, parasols and beach towels. Pools usually closed November-March depending on weather.
- Pool towels
- Adults-only poolOpening Times: [07.00-18.00] If you want to chill out and its quiet time that you’re looking for, then you can take advantage of the adults-only pool. With whirlpool bath and relaxation terrace, its sure to put you at total ease. Usually closed November-March, depending on weather.
- Indoor poolOpening Times: [07.00--19.00] Take advantage of the indoor pool during the winter months.
- Kids’ poolOpening Times: [07.00-18.00] Let the kids go wild and whizz down the waterslides in their own separate pool. Waterslides are available 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm in the summer only.
- Money exchange*Available 24 hours.
- Luggage store*
- Internet*Opening Times: [10.00-22.00] You can use the internet 24 hours free of charge in reception or in the internet café at extra charge.
- Laundry service*
- Mini-market*Opening Times: [10.00-22.00] Pop to the mini-market for those every day items.
- Currency exchange*
- Reception*Open 24 hours.
- Gift shop*
- Souvenir shop*Opening Times: [10.00-22.00] If you’d like to buy a present for yourself or treat family and friends back home, then the souvenir shop is an ideal place to go. Take a little bit of the local culture back home with you.
- LoungeOpen 24-hours.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally